Wednesday, February 13, 2019

SERENDIPITY

I found an interesting quote while perusing the current edition of  Entertainment magazine this morning (FEB. 15/22, 2019 - p.77.) The article stated that the director of the movie Serendipity,  Peter Chelson, during deliberations about the movie, picked up Julia Cameron's book Blessings and randomly opened it to page 61:

"Rather than insist on being the sole author of my life," it read, "I invite the collaborative forces of the universe. Synchronicity, coincidence, reinforcement, and serendipity." 

The article noted that the quote persuaded him to make the movie.

And the article makes me wonder if these collaborative forces of the universe are not another way of describing G-D or the Creative Life Force (the term I like to use.)

No comments:

Post a Comment